[ Project/Process details are unavailable due to confidentially regulations ]
DIY/Hardware retailers are looking to the home cleaning category to bring their next source of growth. SC Johnson decided to be proactive and create a business strategy to support this customer need.
First phase of our DIY strategy included quickly launching four new SKUs into the DIY channel.
Create strong relationship with DIY class of trade through a business strategy helping to fulfill DIY customer needs.
– Phased strategy for DIY class of trade, including products and beyond
– Implementation of first phase
– Understand customer needs through market research and in store interactions with associates.
– Understand consumers needs from home cleaning products in DIY channel by understanding consumer decision process; explore/discover, find/locate, interact/try, compare/tradeoffs, choose/purchase
– Define opportunity areas for our brand to service the DIY class of trade.
Phased approach with a mix of products, partnerships, trainings, support, etc.